Shaping the Future of Healthcare
Join us, and spark a chain reaction of events that add up to something huge: helping millions of people get more from their healthcare. By keeping ourselves and our company healthy we can perform at even higher levels and deliver better results for our customers. Better health starts with us.
June 20, 2016 – McKesson earns a spot as one of LinkedIn’s Top Attractors, Where the World Wants to Work Now. The 40 recognized companies are the best in the U.S. at engaging, attracting and keeping top talent, according to LinkedIn data and research.
Come grow with a company dedicated to improving healthcare. We are hiring top talent to help support and drive our mission – For Better Health. Our culture revolves around McKesson’s iCARE principals of Integrity, Customer Focused, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. If you are passionate about our mission and want to join us on this journey, apply today! For more information about this recognition, please click here.
McKesson is an industry leader in:
- Pharmaceutical distribution in the U.S. and Canada
- Medical-surgical distribution to alternate care sites
- Generics pharmaceutical distribution
- Medical-management software and services to payers
- Business and clinical services for providers
- Connectivity services
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation – Best Places to Work
- C.Everett Koop National Health Awards
- Ranked #8 on the InformationWeek Elite 100 in 2014
- John Hammergren included in Harvard Business Review’s “Best-Performing CEOs in the World” List in 2015
- Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles 2014
- 2014 Optimas Award
- Computerworld – Best Place to Work
- 2016 LinkedIn Top Attractor