Shaping the Future of Healthcare
McKession Careers Introduction
At McKesson, we stand for better health — for our customers, for patients, for our employees, for the communities where we operate and for the millions of lives we touch every day. We’re a pioneer in supply-chain, health care and technology solutions. We’re driving success for health care organizations of all sizes by helping them run their businesses more effectively to serve patients better.
Join us, and spark a chain reaction of events that add up to something huge: helping millions of people get more from their healthcare. By keeping ourselves and our company healthy we can perform at even higher levels and deliver better results for our customers. Better health starts with us.
McKesson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities, both in the employment and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com or call 800-625-7678 (enter extension 39087, option 7). We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case by case basis. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.
McKesson is an industry leader in:
- Pharmaceutical distribution in the U.S. and Canada
- Medical-surgical distribution to alternate care sites
- Generics pharmaceutical distribution
- Medical-management software and services to payers
- Business and clinical services for providers
- Connectivity services
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation – Best Places to Work
- Computerworld – Best Place to Work
- John Hammergren included in Harvard Business Review’s “Best-Performing CEOs in the World” List in 2014
- Ranked #8 on the InformationWeek Elite 100 in 2014
- Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles 2014
- 2014 Optimas Award