Macro Helix Strategic Account ManagerApply Job ID JR0081386 Date posted 03/01/2023
- Work from home position
- Enhances relationships with new and existing strategic customers to help drive retention and customer satisfaction
- Enables customers to optimize use of Macro Helix software and services
- Works cross-functionally within Macro Helix and external vendors on customer issue resolution and improving customer experience
- Create and present Quarterly Business Reviews to customers
- Communicates legislative and industry changes as well as Macro Helix product, feature, and service updates to customers
- Regular exposure to customer and Macro Helix / McKesson executives
- Drives the rapid adoption of additional Macro Helix and McKesson products and services including the use of 340B contract pharmacies
- Collaborates with Sales Team on customer renewal opportunities
- Works closely with McKesson distribution personnel to identify opportunities to win pharmaceutical distribution business
- Participates in Sales, Product Management, and Innovation strategy sessions where appropriate to further enhance business growth opportunities, improve selling skills, and provide knowledge about customer base
- Manages up customer feedback to Macro Helix Leadership Team and Product Management
- Assists in leadership of Macro Helix user group meetings
- Coordinate Macro Helix Audit Support Services for internal/external customer audits
- Participates in Macro Helix Development testing of new products and features and Innovation idea creation
- Represents the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of McKesson ICARE shared principles
- This position is a work-from-home (optional in-office in Atlanta) with <15% travel required. Salary expected $80-$84K annually with benefits.
- 2+ years experience working with healthcare software system applications preferred
- 2+ years hospital administration / Healthcare Information Technology / pharmacy experience
- 2+ years of successful account management / customer service expertise within healthcare industry
- Ability to effectively navigate tactical, operational, and strategic goals and objectives
- Self-directed – motivated/driven and can take projects from start to finish with little to no direction
- Innovative – thinks outside the box, ask questions and dig in, can come up with areas for Account Management to enhance customer experience.
- Knowledge of 340B program compliance criteria and Macro Helix products
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint. Proficient in Power BI and Salesforce (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills
- 340B Apexus Certified Expert (ACE) certification preferred
- Working knowledge of tangential systems that work alongside Macro Helix software (e.g., pharmacy software, wholesaler ordering systems, switch, etc)
- Working knowledge of competitive products & services
- Excellent executive communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong data analysis skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong business acumen with good problem-solving/critical-thinking skills
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Communication: Strong verbal and written skills, timely follow-up
- Executive presence – comfortable and confident in front of internal and external executives
- Collaborative – able to work within AM and other teams to get things done
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- General office demands
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$56,900 - $94,800
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!