Sr Strategic Account LeadApply Job ID JR0074291 Date posted 09/22/2022
CoverMyMeds requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
The state of healthcare is complex, but our shared purpose isn’t: Help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives. CoverMyMeds solves medication access challenges for patients throughout every step of their journey through a unified brand that now encompasses RelayHealth, RxCrossroads by McKesson, McKesson Prescription Automation and CoverMyMeds.
Our combined experience spans nearly 90 years and together, we’re applying our expertise to solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare. We accelerate innovative solutions for problems like medication affordability and adherence in way that everyone wins — from providers to pharmacies, payers to biopharma and, especially, patients. By combining automation and expert intervention, the company provides prior authorization, prescription decision support, specialty patient support, core adjudication network, patient assistance programs, clinical and behavioral adherence and patient empowerment solutions.
We’re proud to be an integral part of McKesson Corporation and embody the shared values and leadership behaviors of the greater organization.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
McKesson is currently seeking Sr. Strategic Account Lead on site and/or remote in our Scottsdale, AZ location. The Strategic Account Lead is responsible for managing customer relationships, projects and programs. Acting as primary customer contact for Pharmaceutical Access & Adherence customers, they lead internal customer support teams responsible for delivering access and adherence solutions which meet all RxC requirements and goals, while exceeding customer expectations for operational excellence. In addition, they serve as the primary point of contact when issues or problems need management attention and resolution.
This individual is charged with developing relationships with customers and offering program expansion solutions where appropriate. They ensure that all PSaS programs serve to advance the strategic and operational goals of our key pharma/biotech customers.
- Provides customer with proactive consultative services on program design, strategy and revenue generating & cost saving opportunities. Cultivates the customer relationship to identify and recommend opportunities to meet customers strategic and tactical goals.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal McKesson/RxC teams (Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT, Finance, RelayHeath CoverMyMeds, Legal, etc.) to assist in understanding and meeting customer requirements. Provides direction and coordinates activities among supporting teams as needed. Researches, develops and communicates corrective actions needed to resolve problems.
- Serves as the first point of contact for day-to-day program support and issues. Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services by establishing and executing customer relationship management tactics consistently and ensuring compliance with contractual agreements. Involves team members as needed to resolve all issues and escalates to Strategic Account Manager or Director as necessary.
- Plans and coordinates key management and/or business reviews for customers and internal support teams. Develops account management plans and measures progress towards customer goals and objectives.
- Understands, evaluates, and interprets data to provide the necessary meaning and optimal value to the customer. Monitors and manages established SLA’s. Coordinates with business partners to create improvements to program data/reports where needed.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% accuracy of all customer invoices and associated back-up documentation. Responsible for ensuring that all revenue is captured according to established contracts and fee sheets.
Minimum Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities):
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in project management
Business Experience –
- 3+ years of health care experience, preferably within medication adherence field. Prior experience developing and managing adherence/relationship marketing solutions preferred.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and strategic partnerships with the ability to develop trusting, long-standing relationships with internal/external customers.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and delivery skills with ability to connect to people at all levels.
- Understanding of budget modeling, forecasting and profitability analysis
Career Level - IC - Professional - P3
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.