Delivery Professional - ParcelApply Job ID JR0083925 Date posted 03/01/2023
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Please watch our video for a preview of a day in the life at McKesson here!(Having trouble viewing the video? Please copy and paste the link into an internet browserhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1RfuJLbx9RkuhSqtQpdxN7IFin5pnjAML/view)
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Delivery Driver Professional to join our San Leandro, CA team!
Our Delivery Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
We currently have the following position available:
Monday - Friday 6:30am until route is complete
The Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
- Making multiple customer stops
- Providing customer service in a variety of health care settings
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Driving light/ sprinter van or small box truck
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment\
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health insurance discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 1-2 years’ experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle preferred
- Required to have a current valid US Driver’s License
- Ability to maintain a safe driving history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Ability to track Key Performance metrics like Average Mile, Average Time and Service Rate
- Knowledge of San Leandro and surrounding areas
- Face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Knowledge of material handling equipment
- Can demonstrate knowledge of DOT regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O1
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$16.35 - $27.25
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!