Sr Stock Plan Administrator - REMOTEApply Job ID JR0078284 Date posted 11/14/2022
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information solutions. McKesson partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare to help provide the right medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost-effectively. United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities that make our customers and partners more successful - all for the better health of patients. McKesson has been named a “Most Admired Company” in the healthcare wholesaler category by FORTUNE, a “Best Place to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, and a top military-friendly company by Military Friendly. For more information, visit www.mckesson.com.
The Senior Stock Plan Administrator role focuses principally on administering equity programs such as stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs), performance stock units, and McKesson’s IRC §423 employee stock purchase plan. This role may also be involved in: Section 16 and related SEC and NYSE reporting; managing and tracking insider trading policy compliance; administration of Rule 10b5-1 plans; dividend administration; independent director equity compensation; management and execution of integration tasks for acquired company stock plans; vendor management (e.g., captive broker, transfer agent and related aspects of SOX controls.
The successful candidate should have substantive experience in the following areas:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan administration
- Reconciling the shares authorized and outstanding throughout the year
- Administration of equity transactions for a global workforce: granting, exercise, sale, releases, retirements and other terminations, expatriates, employee mobility and international transfers
- Administration and communication of equity incentive plans, including coordination with all internal business units, broker, transfer agent, and other vendors to ensure accurate share transfer
- Calculation and tracking of dividend equivalents and interest
- Management of monthly, quarterly and annual close activities, working closely with the Payroll, Accounting, Legal, Executive Compensation, Finance, Treasury and Tax departments
- Routine evaluation of best practices and developments in applicable laws that drive changes in equity plan administration
- Management of relationships with external vendors
- Provide support and reporting of equity related data for SEC filings, including preparation and filing of Forms 3, 4 and 5
The successful candidate should be effective at executive communications, both written and oral, and must have a successful track record of fostering collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Total Rewards, Executive Compensation, Legal, Payroll, Tax, Accounting and IT to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
Although McKesson is headquartered in Irving, Texas, this role principally works remotely, which allows flexibility in location. This role reports into the General Counsel Organization, with a manager in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
- 5-7 years of public company stock administration and management experience
- Experience administering a qualified IRC §423 employee stock purchase plan
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience managing and administering third party stock plan platform
- Experience with international equity considerations – tax, privacy, reporting and compliance
- Exceptional analytical, financial, oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent client service
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines
- Experience fostering an inclusive, collaborative and execution-oriented work environment
- Attentive to details with strong organization and planning skills
Additional Desirable Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with Fidelity stock plan administration platform
- Experience using Workday to manage equity programs
- Experience working within a Fortune 500 organization (or similar large, complex organization) in a role that involves cross-departmental interaction
- Knowledge of Section 16 reporting requirements (e.g., familiarity with Romeo & Dye) and experience with in-house EDGAR filing software
- Experience supporting disclosure related to stock plan administration in SEC filings (Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-K, Proxy Statement)
- Experience drafting Board and Committee resolutions for equity plans and awards
- Experience supporting Annual Meetings of Shareholders and proxy solicitations related to equity compensation programs
- Strong abilities in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Experience with Microsoft Office in general (Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, etc.)Certifications/Licensure: Certified Equity Professional Certification (CEP)
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$98,400 - $164,000
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!