Distribution Center TrainerApply Job ID JR0082678 Date posted 03/01/2023
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Uses time efficiently; Makes timely decisions; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, performance, and efficiency; Follows policies and procedures; Supports DC’s goals and values; Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Contributes to building in a positive team spirit.
Understands the confidentiality of business transactions; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity, honesty and ethically; Reacts well under pressure; Keeps emotions under control; Treats others with respect, courtesy and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Is consistently punctual to work, meetings and appointments; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Follows instructions and responds to management direction; Desires to develop and mentor others to ensure success.
Shift Details: Monday – Friday 9:00am -5:30pm *Start time may vary depending on departmental training schedule.
- Primary trainer responsible for new hire onboarding, basic RF functions and PIT training. Trainer for outbound processes including but not limited to: Picking and packing for LUM, Cooler and Bulk; Induction; QC Check Stations; Dock processes (strapping, direct trailer loading) as well as inbound functions including but not limited to: Receiving, Put Away, Replens, Cycle Counts and Returns
- Must be flexible and willing to work all shifts as business needs require & willing to work in any relevant department when no training tasks assigned)
- Must be able to learn and perform outbound and inbound functions in which they are not already proficient.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years of related experience required
- Able to operate or become certified on MHE equipment including stockpicker, reach truck, dock truck and a powered pallet jack.
- Critical thinking skills – root cause analysis
- Basic Math – add/subtract/multiply/divide
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills:
- Speak with individuals to explain processes
- Ability to create process SOPs and observation notes
- PC use – basic data entry, Excel, Word, Outlook
- E1/RF web – look up product info, locations, cycle count history
- Positive, team focused attitude
CURRENT MCKESSON EMPLOYEE REQUIREMENTS:
1) In good standing in current position.
2) In current role for a minimum of 6 months
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O3
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$15.90 - $26.50
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!