Senior Associate Business Intelligence AnalystApply Job ID JR0082614 Date posted 03/01/2023
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information solutions. McKesson partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare to help provide the right medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost-effectively. United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities that make our customers and partners more successful - all for the better health of patients. McKesson has been named a “Most Admired Company” in the healthcare wholesaler category by FORTUNE, a “Best Place to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, and a top military-friendly companyby Military Friendly.
The Senior Associate Business Intelligence Analyst will work with customer and transportation data to support maintenance and improvement of McKesson logistical operations. As part of a larger team, this individual will help maintain data repositories for key departmental functions, assist with generating/updating new and existing reporting for requests/projects, and provide ad-hoc analysis support for customer/account representative inquiries. Interaction outside of the team will primarily be with individuals within McKesson, with minimal customer interaction.
- Maintain and deliver established reporting and tools
- Create new standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Provide analytical support interpreting data and trends
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of source data and delivered reports
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and end user documentation
- Prepare written analysis and summarize results using graphical representations and professional formatting
- 2+ years of experience in analytics or data-related fields (Reporting Analyst, Report Writer/Analyst, or Data Analyst)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of experience in distribution, healthcare or other related industry
- 6+ months experience with SQL, data extraction methodologies, relational and dimensional databases methods
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel- Pivots, VLOOKUP’s, Sum/Ifs)
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$65,200 - $108,600
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!