Analytics and Pricing Manager, Consumer MarketsApply Job ID JR0082349 Date posted 03/01/2023
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information solutions. McKesson partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare to help provide the right medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost-effectively. United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities that make our customers and partners more successful - all for the better health of patients. McKesson has been named a “Most Admired Company” in the healthcare wholesaler category by FORTUNE, a “Best Place to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, and a top military-friendly company by Military Friendly.
McKesson Medical Surgical's Consumer Markets team is seeking an Analytics and Pricing Manager, who will focus on the development of pricing processes, analytics, activation, and implementation of pricing decisions for the B2C business segment.
Business Requirements, B2C Partnership, & Profitability
- Significant focus on B2C business initiatives and KPIs to deliver pricing analytics that enable Consumer Markets to achieve business goals
- Utilizes authority to make pricing decisions for the B2C business
- Evaluates effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structure as needed to maximize profitability
- Direct point of contact for B2C Consumer Markets business regarding day-to-day pricing inquiries and pricing activation
- Analyze pricing, contracts, sales, and other key areas to unlock value for the B2C business
B2C Ad Hoc Analytics & Insights
- Leverage the Consumer Markets Analytics Cockpit and other analytical solutions (SQL, Excel, Channel Advisor, etc.) for day-to-day pricing activation and insight
- Organize and structure content in a logical and user-friendly way that deliver actionable insights across B2C channels
- Implement reporting and analytics best practices that empower cross-functional stakeholders to measure business performance and make near real-time decisions
- Regularly present analytical information to key business partners including executive leadership
- Transform insights into clear and concise, visual, written, and verbal communications
- 1+ years of relevant experience (management consulting, pricing, program management, and/or other highly analytical, strategic corporate roles with leading companies)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 10-15% to attend meetings/trainings/conferences
- 1+ years of experience in eCommerce, retail, distribution, manufacturing, technology, or related services environment
- Knowledge of Consumer marketplaces such as Amazon, WalMart, Target, etc.
- Previous experience with Data Interpretation platforms (at least one of the following: RStudio, Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Looker)
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$80,300 - $133,900
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!