Delivery Professional - Parcel VanApply Job ID JR0072971 Date posted 09/01/2022
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
- Maximize your earning potential at McKesson with rewarding incentive programs. We offer the ability to earn up to 10% more in incentive pay for achieving your goals with additional stretch opportunities for an extra 6%. Incentive is paid out every 4 weeks.
You want to see what your future job would look like? Clickhere!
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Delivery Driver Professional to join our team from the Pompano Beach area!
Our Parcel Delivery Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
We currently have the following position available:
Full Time Parcel Delivery Professional position
Monday - Friday 6:30am - complete.
The Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
- Making multiple customer stops
- Providing customer service in a variety of health care settings
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Driving light van or Sprinter Van
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 1-2 years’ experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle preferred
- Required to have a current valid Class E Driver’s License
- Ability to maintain a safe driving history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Ability to track Key performance metrics like Average Mile, Average time and Service rate
- Knowledge of Pompano Beach and surrounding areas
- Face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Attention to details
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O1
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!