Delivery Professional Parcel – Driver for Trenton, NJApply Job ID JR0083662 Date posted 03/01/2023
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
You want to see what your future job would look like? Click here!
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Delivery Driver Professional to join our team from the Trenton, NJ area!!
Our Parcel Delivery Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
We currently have the following position available:
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm (or until route is complete)
The Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
- Making multiple customer stops
- Providing customer service in a variety of health care settings
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Driving light van or Sprinter Van
- This candidate will drive to Mt Laurel, NJ (Distribution Center for McKesson) every morning to pick up orders and will do the deliveries in the Trenton, NJ and surrounding areas.
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 1-2 years’ experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle preferred
- Required to have a current valid US Driver’s License
- Secure parking to keep McKesson van at residence overnight.
- Ability to maintain a safe driving history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Ability to track Key performance metrics like Average Mile, Average time and Service rate
- Knowledge of Trenton, NJ and surrounding areas
- Face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Attention to details
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O1
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$14.31 - $23.85
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!