Facilities Maintenance TechnicianApply Job ID JR0067105 Date posted 09/01/2022
- 3rd Shift, Full Time
- Internal Career Level:O2
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to measure voltage and current accurately and safely and to use this data to troubleshoot and repair circuits.
- Trained to work with 460,220,120 VAC and 24 volt DC circuits.
- Knowledge and understanding of motor starting circuits and power distribution circuits.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and evaluate operations based on these schematics.
- Ability to read ladder logic, download and upload PLC programs, and troubleshoot PLC functions.
- Trouble shoot control circuits and devices as: photo eyes, solenoid valves, limit switches, indicating lights and safety switches.
- Align bearings, shafts, and drives. Perform PMs. Adjust tensions of belts and chains.
- Ability to identify worn or damaged parts and to replace them.
- Develop an overall maintenance schedule based on the requirements of each device. Lubricate, oil, and clean devices as specified in their maintenance manuals.
- Trouble shoot and repair pneumatic circuits involving cylinders and solenoid valves.
- General building maintenance.
- Trouble shoot and repair printers.
- Analyze cards and chips and replace if necessary.
- Troubleshoot network (Ethernet) systems.
- Troubleshoot cabling and I/O devices.
- Able to work with WIN XP & WCS Server. Configure and troubleshoot IBM compatible computers.
- Manage and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Complete projects on schedule and on time.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Perform safety and security checks
- Must have 1-2 years experience in distribution systems and or manufacturing.
- Must be able to work all shifts including nights and weekends.
- Must be self-motivated and work without direct supervision
- Able to be on call 24HRS.
- Demonstrated ability to participate as a member of a multi-functional team.
- Must have proven history of acceptable safety and attendance
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds on a regular basis (8 hour shift plus overtime if necessary); ability to lift and carry from 50 to 75 lbs for short distances
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Current McKesson associates must meet performance standards for present position
- Associate must not have more than a verbal warning for attendance
- Associate must not have received a disciplinary action above a verbal warning within the past six months
** Qualifications, Ability, Experience, Attendance, Work Record and Length of Service will be considered in during the selection process.
Career Level – IC – Business Support – B2
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$16.68 - $27.80
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!