Delivery Professional - Parcel Driver for Appleton & Green BayApply Job ID JR0075044 Date posted 10/10/2022
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Delivery Driver Professional to join our team. Our Parcel Delivery Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
We currently have the following position available:
Monday-Friday: 6:30am until route is complete for day
SEEKING CANDIDATES WHO RESIDE IN THE APPLETON + GREEN BAY AREA.
The Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
- Picking up the orders in Oshkosh and delivering in Appleton & Green Bay.
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
- Making multiple stops at customer locations delivering orders and assisting in putting away product
- Building strong relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Driving light van or truck
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Home daily - we value weekends with family!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift up to 75 pounds - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 1-2 years’ experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle or larger
- Secure parking for McKesson vehicle
- Required to have a current valid US Driver’s License
- A Motor Vehicle Record that meets McKesson standards is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Requires excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Oshkosh, Appleton, Green Bay, and surrounding areas
- Face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Benefits & Company Statement:
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
When you join McKesson, you become a part of something special. You also get access to a wide variety of benefits; take a look at our total rewards: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mckesson/documents/McKesson-Benefits-at-a-Glance.pdf
Here are a few employee perks:
- We offer a competitive starting wage along with a competitive career progression program
- We offer 16 PTO days to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Our customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Earn health insurance and gym membership rebates through our wellness program
- Invest in your future through our generous 401(k) Retirement Savings Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program to offset continued education costs
- Put your family first by taking advantage of our children of McKesson Employee’s Scholarship Program
- Provide you tools to advance in your career like on the job training and mentorships
- Utilize the Employee Assistance Program for help with legal, financial and mental health matters
- Help create a healthier world through our volunteer and philanthropic programs
No agencies please.
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O1
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$13.63 - $22.71
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!