Financial AnalystApply Job ID JR0074138 Date posted 09/07/2022
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the position holder will be assisting with general finance activities along with budgeting and forecasting for Enterprise Global Partnerships.
- Assisting with monthly income calculation, quarterly invoicing and its associated data collection processes
- Assisting with monthly rebate calculations and trackers to ensure accurate billing
- Responsible for the billing process in close cooperation with the shared service finance team
- Responsible for first line of customer queries /dispute on income calculations
- Data modelling for new and renewing global contracts
- Responsible for reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities for MGPS operating expenses
- Maintain and review of all financial reporting records including general ledger, payroll, accounts payable
- Provide support for statutory audits and other external reporting activities
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required by the MGPSL Finance organisation including board meeting management accounts
- Fully qualified / Part Qualified Accountant / Finance Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years work experience in a similar role in a multinational environment.
- Master knowledge of M.S. Excel
- Knowledge of SAP environment a plus
- Experience with Tableau and Power BI a plus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates understanding of customer needs/requirements, consistent with organisation priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail and planning ability.
- Proactive in carrying out responsibilities.
- Understanding of customs and beliefs of other groups or cultures.