Sr. Manager Corporate Strategy PSaSApply Job ID JR0070576 Date posted 09/01/2022
Senior Manager Corporate Strategy – US Pharmaceutical
Location: Dallas, TX (Required)
McKesson’s Corporate Strategy & Business Development team (CSBD) is responsible for developing and deploying strategies to protect and grow the enterprise. CSBD operates at the highest levels within the organization and, as such, is seeking a strategically minded, results-driven Senior Manager who will support the identification, evaluation, and communication of strategic opportunities within US Pharmaceutical.
The CSBD Senior Manager will be tasked with supporting the US Pharmaceutical business unit leadership in planning, delivering, and implementing high-priority strategic projects that advance McKesson’s competitive position in support of the enterprise mission to achieve better business health for the company and its customers. Responsibilities for the Senior Manager role may include:
- Establishing analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analyses
- Conducting external research and data gathering
- Synthesizing market data into business insights
- Supporting CSBD and BU leadership in achieving project objectives
- Owning discrete threads of work and driving analysis to successful completion
- Managing project timelines and stakeholder expectations
- Developing productive working relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise
- Creating high-quality presentations / deliverables for internal and external audiences
- Contributing to the strength of CSBD’s team culture and community
- 3-5+ years of prior strategy or healthcare consulting and / or relevant industry experience
In order to be successful in this challenging and high-visibility role, the successful candidate will have a track record of:
- Must have Strategy Consulting experience
- Quickly climbing the learning curve in new subject areas
- Building a strong working knowledge of the stakeholders and dynamics in healthcare
- Supporting the delivery of high-impact strategic projects
- Driving complex company and market analyses
- Dealing with ambiguity and putting structure around problems / tasks with limited guidance
- Establishing collaborative working relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Applying strategic and analytical thinking to deliver business insights
- Managing discrete threads of work independently and delivering high-quality work products
- Demonstrating versatility and adaptability in order to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicating and presenting to senior-level executives
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or other relevant field
- MBA or other relevant master’s program preferred
General office demands. Occasional travel (~ 20%)
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$91,400 - $152,400
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!