Facilities AssistantApply Job ID JR0073747 Date posted 09/13/2022
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career as an Experienced Facilities Assistant! We are currently hiring for the Day shift: 7am-3:30pm M-F / training on weekends and Preventative Maintenance
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
- Successful candidate will be well-rounded in industrial mechanical and electrical skills, repair experience and knowledge of a broad range of complex facility systems. This position requires excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform complex technical tasks.
- Primary duties include covering one of five areas, maintaining the conveyor system and keeping equipment functioning properly and smoothly without disruptions. Troubleshoot any arising issues with the system and other building concerns as needed.
- Performs general maintenance of warehouse equipment – includes troubleshooting of (MDR conveyors, printers, strappers, lidding machine, air compressors, belt conveyors, compactors, power equipment, air driven equipment)
- Performs general building maintenance (air conditioning/heating, plumbing, electrical, lighting, interior upkeep)
- 2+ years facilities engineering experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Detailed knowledge of facilities engineering; Oral communication skills, visual acuity, and manual dexterity
- HS Diploma or Equivalent. May require certification in an electrical, welding, or mechanical field.
- Ability to lift and carry 20 - 100 lbs
Career Level: IC-Operations Support-O3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!