Sales Operation AnalystApply Job ID JR0073104 Date posted 09/01/2022
CoverMyMeds requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
CoverMyMeds solves medication access challenges for patients throughout every step of their journey through a unified brand that now encompasses RelayHealth, RxCrossroads by McKesson, McKesson Prescription Automation and CoverMyMeds.
Our combined experience spans nearly 90 years and together, we’re applying our expertise to solve big problems in healthcare. We accelerate innovative solutions for problems like medication access, affordability and adherence in a way that everyone can participate — from providers to pharmacies, payers to biopharma and, especially, patients.
We’re proud to be an integral part of McKesson Corporation and embody the shared valuesand leadership behaviors of the greater organization.
We are seeking a Sales Support Consultant/Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will live in GA or Ohio. This position is remote.
- Daily review of Salesforce pipeline, contracts, analytics cases on behalf of sales team you support. Work to help National Sales Directors manage their sales pipeline in Salesforce and to ensure entries are accurate.
- Act as a liaison to sales in order to streamline processes which will enable sales to spend more time selling. This role will work hand in hand with other internal teams such as data and analytics, contract administration, finance and sales operations.
- Work with sales and commercial communications on the development and refinement of sales presentations.
- Generate and provide sales reports to sales team and others in a clear, concise manner.
- Handle / Manage special projects based on sales key initiatives.
- Resolve Salesforce issues and assist in the creation of new users.
- Fluidly address issues, drive root cause analysis initiatives, and deliver on agreed upon commitments.
- Develop and execute new approaches/procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and services performed.
- Provide support to sales and sales operations for business reviews or other meetings as needed.
- Other projects as assigned by manager.
- Degree or equivalent and typically requires 2 + years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of strong client/customer management experience
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel with some advanced functionality
- Proven success in working independently as a strong decisive thinker while contributing to a team
- Experience working within a high-volume environment with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills interacting with cross functional internal teams as well as leadership
- Strong analytical and research ability while providing resolution and reconciliation
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Energetic self-starter with a passion for new challenges and taking initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; able to collaborate well with a diverse range of people; tactful, professional, and flexible
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment and navigate organizational complexity and change
- Able to multi-task effectively and manage shifting priorities
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required; strong proficiency in Excel preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- 4-year degree required, preferred specialization in business or marketing
- Significant amount of time performing computer and phone-based work is required
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.