Software Engineering InternIrving, Texas Numéro du poste JR0101549 Catégorie Intern Date de publication Nov. 10, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
McKesson Commercial Strategy & Innovation Group (CSI) provides technology that supports pharmacy operations and patient care through operational workflow software, clinical programs, and more.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Commercial Strategy and Innovation, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive, and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payers to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson’s Undergraduate Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience the healthcare industry first-hand. By applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a McKesson Intern. Through project-based work across key business initiatives, as well as hands-on experience, you will be exposed to many aspects of the business and draw upon your varied skill set. Furthermore, by working in tandem with others, you will build a network of support to help you develop professionally. This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing business!
Undergraduate Intern Program Details:
- Paid Internship
- Part and/or Full-time work
- Position is located in Irving TX, Atlanta GA, & Pittsburgh PA
- No company sponsored housing, relocation, visa sponsorship or Green Card assistance available
- The intern is assigned a project-focused opportunity on a current targeted goal within the McKesson Pharmacy Systems Data Services and Engineering team. This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience, while applying critical skills in a dynamic and growing business.
- The internship program also provides networking, access to executives, structured performance, coaching, and fun activities!
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program for the duration of the internship to be eligible
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program applicable to SoftwaSre Engineering or Computer/Data Science and entering your Junior or Senior year
- Experience with data processing using SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and ETL tools
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment. Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in and contribute to an agile development environment
- Energetic and passionate self-starter that brings interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills to the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with partnering with non-technical resources on understanding requirements
- Experience with data analytics or machine learning
- Experience with front end development using technologies like React and NodeJS
- General Office Demands
- As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare.
No agencies please.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$17.33 - $28.88
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Découvrez notre large éventail d'avantages sociaux en matière de santé, d'avantages financiers, de programmes de mieux-être et d'horaires de travail flexibles.
Prêt·e pour la prochaine étape ? Nous vous guiderons tout au long du processus d'embauche.
Culture et valeurs
Améliorer les résultats en matière de santé pour tous : c'est le fondement de nos interactions avec nos clients, nos partenaires commerciaux et entre nous. Rencontrez l'équipe et découvrez notre mission.
Diversité, équité et inclusion
Notre culture est fondée sur la diversité des points de vue, et nous valorisons le parcours, l'expérience et les idées uniques de chaque personne.
- Lead Material Handler Chino, Californie 02/29/2024
- Pharmacy Coordinator Surrey, Canada 02/27/2024
- Pharmacy Technicians Jeffersonville, Indiana 02/27/2024
- Software Engineer Louisville, Kentucky 03/01/2024
- Training & Change Management Specialist, Talent Acquisition Alpharetta, Géorgie 03/01/2024
Tu n'as pas encore consulté d'offres d'emploi.Voir les offres disponibles
Tu n'as pas encore sauvgardé d'emplois.Voir les offres disponibles