Sr. Manager, Practice Management RBO Controller (Remote)The Woodlands, Texas Job ID JR0104841 Category FP&A Post Date Feb. 28, 2024
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information solutions. McKesson partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments, and other organizations in healthcare to help provide the right medicines, medical products, and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost-effectively.
United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities that make our customers and partners more successful - all for the better health of patients. McKesson has been named a “Most Admired Company” in the healthcare wholesaler category by FORTUNE, a “Best Place to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, and a top military-friendly company by Military Friendly. For more information, visit www.mckesson.com.
We take pride in our culture of connection and believe in a workplace where everyone can be their full, authentic self. We welcome and encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities and others with diverse perspectives to join our growing team. Your unique perspective and experience are valuable assets that can translate into a rewarding career path with us.
Practice Management/US Oncology’s Revenue Cycle Management Finance organization provides end to end financial oversight and decision support for >2,000 Oncology providers across the country. McKesson is seeking a Sr. Manager of Finance to lead the FP&A and Controllership activities associated with US Oncology’s Regional Business Offices (RBO’s) and headquarters revenue cycle expenses.
The Sr. Manager, RBO Controller is responsible for leading the financial planning, reporting and analysis, annual budget, strategic plan, forecasting, and month-end close for the USON RBO’s (regional business offices) and headquarters revenue cycle expenses, including payroll, technology, and other expenditures. The role will provide ad-hoc analysis to support decision-making related to cost to collect and other related financial risks associated with the practice revenue cycle costs supported by the RBO. Additionally, this role will interface closely with USON Practices to articulate RBO financial performance, including clear and transparent articulation and of costs, metrics, and risks/opportunities.
This position is a trusted business partner to the VP, Revenue Cycle Management and other Revenue Cycle leaders and will participate in process improvement initiatives and/or projects related to the RBO or Practice Management’s revenue cycle objectives. They will frequently assist in business case development and presentation to key leaders across Practice Management/USON. This position will manage 2 direct reports.
- Lead forecasting, planning, reporting, and analytics for the Practice Management/US Oncology business unit.
- Provide financial variance analytics tied to key performance indicators to business partners to enable financially prudent decision making.
- Develop / enhance rolling forecast to align with key performance indicators and strategic objectives of Practice Management/US Oncology business unit.
- Enhance analytical processes and capabilities to drive more insightful drug margin, product line, and customer profitability reporting, as well as provide actionable recommendations for profit enhancement.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple finance and accounting teams, including accounting, PSaS and Corporate FP&A, valuations, finance operations, and other Finance organizations to allow for thorough understanding of financial performance
- Lead and develop a high-performing and highly engaged team.
- Ensure high quality employee attraction and development at all levels, building bench strength through modeling of I2CARE/ILEAD.
- Assist with other duties as required.
Typically requires 9+ years of professional experience and 1+ years of supervisory and/or management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferably within Finance or Accounting
- Self-directed, customer and results oriented with a strong sense of drive and initiative
- Attention to detail, coupled with a keen sense of the big picture
- Strategic thinker and ability to communicate complex topics to various audiences
- Ability to manage, triage, and prioritize multiple priorities from different stakeholders
- Comfortable developing clear and insightful presentations and speaking in front of stakeholders
- Proven success in building effective business partnerships at the senior level
- Must have strong quantitative and analytical thinking skills
- Advanced Excel skills (daily use of vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, if statements) required
- Experience with monthly close, analytics, and control activities
- Experience with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for a client group
- Experience with monthly reconciliations and ad hoc analysis
- Exceptional knowledge and ability to analyze financial statements, forecasts, month end close, budgets, variance analysis, etc
- Strong experience in manipulating or creating financial models and analyzing large amounts of data
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Eager to pitch in and assist as necessary to help the team accomplish functional and corporate goals
- M.B.A/CPA preferred
- MS Excel and PowerPoint
Salary:106,200.00 - 141,600.00 - 177,000.00 USD Annual (Target 145K with 20% MIP)
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$106,200 - $177,000
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Lead Material Handler Chino, California 02/29/2024
- Pharmacy Coordinator Surrey, Canada 02/27/2024
- Pharmacy Technicians Jeffersonville, Indiana 02/27/2024
- Software Engineer Louisville, Kentucky 03/01/2024
- Training & Change Management Specialist, Talent Acquisition Alpharetta, Georgia 03/01/2024
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities