Team Manager, Client RelationshipTexas, Remote Job ID JR0083735 Category Client Relationship Post Date Apr. 27, 2023
The Client Relationship Team Manager is a people leader, client facing role on the Provider Education and Engagement (PE&E) team within the Ontada business. This role has primary responsibility for managing the performance and efficacy of a team of Provider Education Specialists (PES) tasked with delivering manufacturer sponsored clinical education programs for community oncology practices, as well as leading the identification and engagement of new practice customers to utilize the portfolio of provider education services.
This role will manage activity and grow assigned customer base through the development of value-based relationships with affiliated practices, internal practice facing roles and manufacturer customers, while ensuring effective individual and team implementation of all facets of service delivery. This is a high touch role with both Pharma-biotech organizations and practicing HCP’s/administrators. Candidate must have demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound business judgment to optimize compliant service delivery.
- Ownership of Practice Account Development and Engagement Initiatives
- Direct Team Management and Revenue Performance Responsibility
- Industry/Manufacturer Account Client Relations
- Compliant Health Care Provider (HCP) engagement focused on clinical education activities
- Maintain PE&E capabilities knowledge to assimilate customer feedback into solutions
- Provide SME consultation to key stakeholders on operations and services for HCP engagement approaches.
This is a Work at Home position when not onsite/meeting with customer.
Approximately 50% overnight travel may be required. Must reside within 30 miles of international airport.
NEW CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
Responsible for overall new practice customer identification and engagement. As part of a management team, responsible for establishing, refining, and driving new practice customer initiatives through contributions to strategy and processes. Operational responsibilities may include leading outreach, setting meetings, presenting solutions, and development of presentation resources/collateral for customer discussion. Drives evolving process development for tracking engagement activity. Provide coaching and guidance to team for service expansion of existing customer portfolio.
Maintains knowledge of services to support individual team members as their central point of contact for day-to- day program issues with either Manufacturer or Practice clients. Understanding of operational processes to support individual team members (as needed). Effective cross-functional team member providing proactive consultative services on process improvement, products and services, and implementation process to meet current and evolving program requirements. Responsible for all written and verbal communication to internal and external clients. Establishes collaborative internal and external relationships to resolve issues, facilitate customer requests, and drive innovative solutions to meet educational needs in an evolving environment.
Responsibilities may include the development and/or review of contracts, budgets, timeline and deliverables. Has responsibility for collaboration with diverse stakeholders including PE&E program management, proposal development, Business Development, and finance teams. Responsible for thorough understanding of operations to provide oversight of teams’ projects; coordinates time, resources and delegates tasks across her/his team to meet business objectives. Responsible for identifying project priorities and opportunities with client and communicating priorities to internal team. Provides status reports to senior level management to ensure visibility of internal and external client program operation.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and COMPLIANCE
Identifies and resolves identified billing issues/concerns or escalates to manager as necessary to ensure 100% accuracy and compliance in project delivery. Responsible for understanding and remaining current with industry regulatory guidance regarding HCP interactions (e.g. PhRMA Code, IFPMA, etc.). Provides guidance to team on these matters to ensure compliance consistency.
5+ years direct people management experience
5+ years account management experience.
- 5+ years Healthcare experience
- Ability to drive service adoption in a healthcare setting or direct to HCP’s through prospecting, cold calling, and relationship development
- Experience managing a team: coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Contract review and negotiation experience
- Process management expertise (tailoring established process to compliantly meet customer needs)
- Experience navigating a highly regulated environment
- Superb organization skills (examples may be requested)
- Ability to build relationships with key leaders and influencers including healthcare providers, and industry clients, and internal business leaders to drive acceptance and adoption of services through alignment with stakeholder needs.
- High level of accountability demonstrated through decision making, problem solving skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Self-starting team player that thrives in a multi-tasking fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. (writing samples may be required)
- Models ICARE/ILEAD principals at all times with employees and customers.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Consultative service provision Experience in a community oncology or specialty healthcare setting is a plus.
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales experience is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams) and experience with CRM tools
- 4-year undergraduate degree required and/or equivalent work experience in the specialty healthcare industry
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$78,300 - $130,500
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities