Specialist, Client ManagementTexas, Remote Job ID JR0103889 Category Client Relationship Post Date Jan. 04, 2024
3PL Program Manager (Specialist, Client Management)
The state of healthcare is complex, but our shared purpose isn’t: Help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives. CoverMyMeds solves medication access challenges for patients throughout every step of their journey through a unified brand that now encompasses RelayHealth, RxCrossroads by McKesson, McKesson Prescription Automation and CoverMyMeds.
Our combined experience spans nearly 90 years and together, we’re applying our expertise to solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare. We accelerate innovative solutions for problems like medication affordability and adherence in way that everyone wins — from providers to pharmacies, payers to biopharma and, especially, patients. By combining automation and expert intervention, the company provides prior authorization, prescription decision support, specialty patient support, core adjudication network, patient assistance programs, clinical and behavioral adherence and patient empowerment solutions.
We’re proud to be an integral part of McKesson Corporation and embody the shared values and leadership behaviors of the greater organization.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
The position owns the direct relationship with customers and is responsible for oversight, implementation, and overall management of third-party logistic customers partnerships. Duties involve working directly with customers to design and execute against complex project plans to ensure the successful launch and management of the third-party logistic programs. This would involve working both within McKesson and externally with customers and business partners (domestic and international).
Once the customer is on boarded, the program manager will continue to maintain an understanding of the customer’s business, challenges and demands to create a long-term relationship with the customer, drive customer satisfaction and generate additional sales/profit.
The Program Manager will assist in new customer sales efforts. This will entail active involvement in the RFP responses, customer site visits, quality audits and capability presentations. The Program Manager will be responsible for the ensuring the success of the total customer value stream.
This role is highly cross functional in nature and does not have direct reports.
- Provides a high touch / white glove relationship with customer base (pharma)
- Ability to communicate with executive leaders effectively
- Increases sales volume and profitability within existing book of business
- Ensures customer satisfaction and customer retention through consistent and productive customer engagement.
- Utilizes data to evaluate situations and make appropriate recommendations
- Actively interacts with Distribution Center Management, Credit/Inventory/Operations Departments, Finance, IT, Legal, Call Center Operations, New Account Set up and business development to ensure enterprise alignment.
- Review customer invoices against contractual obligations for accuracy and validation
- Acts as a liaison between external customers and our McKesson Specialty 3PL Services team members.
- Utilizes standardized products and processes to enable scalable growth
- Participates in sales presentations to further enhance business growth opportunities, improve selling skills, and gain knowledge about the market and customer base.
- Represents the company by consistently demonstrating McKesson’s ICARE principles.
- Stays abreast of and learns about all new technical applications, products, programs, and services available to customers
- Participates in the development and reporting of KPIs
Typical Minimum Experience
- 3-5 years of distribution or program (account) management experience (client-facing) preferably in Third-Party Logistics, Drug Distribution, PBM, or finance
- 2-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- Must have experience providing exceptional customer service to large complex customers with ability to build and maintain solid customer relationships
- Must have experience with contract management, administration, and pricing negotiations
- Requires strong financial acumen and must be able to develop strategies and grow revenue and EBITA
- Strong aptitude to meet contractual processes and procedures
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Must have strong communication skills with ability to organize thoughts and structure responses relative to your audience
- Maintains a professional, executive presence
- Strategic problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Ability to build and deliver effective presentations to executive stakeholders
- Must be able to build a presentation deck and deliver presentations to internal/external audiences
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite including intermediate Excel
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- ERP experience (SAP strongly preferred)
- Pricing/contracting/chargeback experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess reports for trends and identify gaps
- Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.) – remote (home) office
- Travel – requires up to 25% travel as needed
- General office demands (standing/sitting)
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
No agencies please
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$69,400 - $115,600
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Lead Material Handler Chino, California 02/29/2024
- Pharmacy Coordinator Surrey, Canada 02/27/2024
- Pharmacy Technicians Jeffersonville, Indiana 02/27/2024
- Software Engineer Louisville, Kentucky 03/01/2024
- Training & Change Management Specialist, Talent Acquisition Alpharetta, Georgia 03/01/2024
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities