Real Estate Contract ManagerTexas, Remote Job ID JR0096859 Category Contract Law Post Date Sep. 18, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
- Manage Vendor Contracts Funnel for all new or potential vendors.
- Crafts, evaluates, negotiates and executes vendor contracts together with Sourcing and Procurement
- Maintains records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal according to what is best for MRE.
- Solves any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with company itself.
- Support Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) including alignment of contracts.
- Onboards new vendors to MRE when a contract is signed.
- Resolution of supplier contract issues, including direct negotiation with suppliers. Must balance the business unit requirements and needs with those of the supplier.
- Creates and maintains relationships with vendors and serves as the singular point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
Audit & Compliance:
- Assists in client-initiated contract audits and contract-specific financial audits as needed.
- Coordinates with Risk Management and Vendor Management on qualified and current certificates of insurance
- Assesses contracts for compliance with government standards, accounting principles, internal controls, and multi-tiered system application standards.
- Provide support and guidance to MRE teams as needed on Audit Process and any resulting management action plans.
Reporting and Performance Management:
- Ownership of Supplier KPI and performance management process, working closely with Subject Matter Experts and Technology team to develop and maintain KPI/SLA/Metric reporting.
- Communicates and presents information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Supports team in developing organizational strategy around contract management reporting, policy, and process.
- Analyzes and reviews budget for all contracts.
- Maintains contract financials together with Finance, to ensure proper expense allocations.
- Generates cash flow analysis and payment schedules for contracts in accordance with contract management guidelines for review by senior members of the department.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Corporate Real Estate contract law language and contract writing
- Ability to accurately evaluate contract compliance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with all organizational levels
- Knowledge of bidding process and end to end vendor management
- Problem-solving skills to find multiple viable solutions for a challenge
- Analytical skills to process, and interpret a large amount of data
- Critical thinking to determine what data and information is useful for the task
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or across teams
- 10% Travel Expectaions
Preferred, Nice to Have, Specialized Knowledge/Skills :
- Knowledge of bidding process and end to end vendor management.
- Mathematical skills to process complex calculations.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Consulting and project management skills
- Degree or equivalent and Five (5) years contract administration experience
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$89,600 - $149,400
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Chief Counsel Mississauga, Canada 09/29/2023
- Spécialiste principal(e) de la validation de la qualité / Senior Quality Validation Specialist Multiple 09/29/2023
- Specialiste de support et Chargé de Compte / Support Specialist-Account Manager Saint-Laurent, Canada 09/29/2023
- Implementation Analyst Atlanta, Georgia 09/29/2023
- Clinical Case Educator Cary, North Carolina 09/29/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities