Real Estate Business Process ManagerTexas, Remote Job ID JR0096857 Category Corporate Real Estate Post Date Sep. 18, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
- Identifies operational requirements and opportunities for improvement for the project controls and business processes.
- Analyzes current business processes, documents findings and makes recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
- Monitors and tests internal and external processes and deliverables to monitor compliance and seek improvements and corrective measures.
- Develops new processes and procedures or improves current processes to enhance operations.
- Improves training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Facilitates and supports team in documenting new policy and process utilizing defined organizational templates and tools.
- Creates and presents reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations.
- Oversees implementation projects from beginning to completion.
- Works with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Trains employees to use new systems or follow new policies, processes and procedures.
Post Process Implementation:
- Determines the effectiveness of new processes.
- Uses a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights.
- Performs Lessons Learned/After Action Reviews on completed projects and creates action plans for improvements.
Standards, Best Practices and Compliance
- Establishes and maintains quality standards.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards.
- Key point of contact and partner for Audit Related activity within MRE, in respect to ensuring policies, procedures and procedures meet compliance expectations.
- Provide support and guidance to MRE teams as needed on Audit Process and any resulting management action plans.
- Supports leadership in organizational goals to standardize, centralize, and define process and program tracking across MRE.
- Provides support in onboarding, policy, and process related to M&A activities.
- At times supports leadership team and communication team in rolling out new initiatives within MRE related to overall policy and standards governed by MRE or broader McKesson
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all organizational levels
- Strong project management skillset
- Proficient in Visio, iGrafx, or other process mapping software,
- Problem-solving skills to find multiple viable solutions for a challenge
- Analytical skills to process and interpret large amounts of data
- Critical thinking to determine what data and information is useful for the task
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or across teams.
- 10% Travel Expectations
Preferred, Nice to Have, Specialized Knowledge/Skills :
- Six Sigma certification or ability to apply design thinking and lean six sigma tools and techniques.
- Mathematical skills to process complex calculations.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Audit experience
Degree or equivalent and 7+ years of relevant experience.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$94,800 - $158,000
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Chief Counsel Mississauga, Canada 09/29/2023
- Spécialiste principal(e) de la validation de la qualité / Senior Quality Validation Specialist Multiple 09/29/2023
- Specialiste de support et Chargé de Compte / Support Specialist-Account Manager Saint-Laurent, Canada 09/29/2023
- Implementation Analyst Atlanta, Georgia 09/29/2023
- Clinical Case Educator Cary, North Carolina 09/29/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities