HME Sales Rep (Houston TX)Texas, Remote Job ID JR0101758 Category Field Sales Post Date Nov. 17, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
Home Medical Equipment (HME) has different medical supplies and equipment needs to assist patients in recovery or to remain as healthy as possible. Our extensive portfolio of medical supplies and equipment offer HME customers the industry's largest array of products their patients need, both now and as their medical conditions change. Medical supplies and equipment are available in 23 product categories, including durable medical equipment, home care supplies and oxygen equipment and supplies.
McKesson Medical Surgical Extended Care is currently hiring an Account Manager to support the HME territory in the Houston, TX market and surrounding area. This is a remote position and candidates must live and travel regularly within this territory.
- Sell DME products and/or services to customers, main market is independent DME dealers and a limited number of retail pharmacies with a large amount of DME business present.
- Identify new and potential customers in order to reach the project profitability and billing levels within the territory
- Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and negotiating and/or maintaining effective agreements
- Partner with senior representatives or supervisor to close sales when necessary
- 2+ years sales experience
- Ability to travel within the region to meet with customers on a regular basis
- Demonstrated cold calling and prospecting skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain existing customer base
- Demonstrated experience consistently hitting and or overachieving sales objectives
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Proficiency with Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Healthcare Sales experience including selling into any of the following Post-Acute Care, Extended Care, Home Health, Hospice, DME/HME and/or Wound Care. Healthcare distribution experience preferred.
4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Total Target Cash (TTC) Pay Range for this position:$102,800 - $171,300
Total Target Cash (TTC) is defined as base pay plus target incentive.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities