Corporate Accounts Director, Post Acute Care (Texas)Texas, Remote Job ID JR0101701 Category Key Account Management Post Date Nov. 17, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
The Corporate Accounts Director, Post Acute Care is responsible for managing mid-sized to large regional and national providers in the Post Acute market. Assigned customers have annual sales potential of at least $2M and annual sales of total customer portfolio will be in the $10M – $50M range.
Candidates must live within the state of Texas and be open to traveling as needed, with some overnights.
- Close new business and manage existing customers.
- Achieve sales, gross profit, gross margin, AR, freight expense and operating expense objectives by managing existing and closing new customers of $2M and higher.
- Work with Sales Vice Presidents, Area Sales Managers and the entire field sales organization to manage existing customers and implement new customers.
- Responsible for working cross functionally with the legal, marketing, sales support, pricing, reimbursement services, McKesson Brand, accounts receivable, customer systems and operational teams to effectively deliver the McKesson value proposition while maintaining profitability and corporate compliance.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions when appropriate and provide feedback to organization regarding customer value offering, competitive landscape, etc.
- Attend and assist with attendance at national trade shows or state trade shows, as needed.
- Utilize strong knowledge of product/service and industry to identify and evaluate client needs and recommend the best solution. Mature base of accounts and high level of revenue responsibility.
- Successful track record of closing and managing large and complex extended care customers. Previous sales experience in the extended care industry preferred working with senior management or executive level.
- 5 years in healthcare or related industry
- Industry-specific knowledge: Must have a strong understanding of the Post-acute market and healthcare industry, selling processes, legal processes, and finance. This knowledge can help you identify the pain points of your clients and tailor your solution-based approach.
- Communication Skills: Must possess effective verbal and written skills. You need to be able to communicate effectively with clients, understand their needs, and articulate how your products or services can meet those needs. Must be comfortable presenting and communicating with senior management and executive level staff.
- Strong Collaboration skills: These skills are essential in today’s work environment, where cross-functional team are common, and collaboration is necessary to achieve business goals. Must possess ability to work with others to achieve a common goal, and it requires excellent communication, teamwork and relationship-building skills.
- Strategic and Problem-solving skills: Strategic thinking, planning, and execution skills are required. Must have high energy and ability to move customers to action. Clients may have unique needs or challenges that require creative solutions. To be successful in corporate sales, you need to be able to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to help your clients
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Total Target Cash (TTC) Pay Range for this position:$127,800 - $213,000
Total Target Cash (TTC) is defined as base pay plus target incentive.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities