Sr. Associate Quality Specialist (12 Month Contract)Mississauga, Canada Job ID JR0106111 Category Quality Assurance Post Date Feb.. 09, 2024
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 12 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
At McKesson Canada, you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
The Quality associate is an integral part of the Patient Services team responsible for providing ongoing support to aid the daily business functions of the organization.
- Identify, author, track, and manage deviation and privacy incident reports
- Conduct deviation investigations
- Support in the identification of root cause and corrective and preventative actions
- Ensure corrective and preventative actions are completed in time by relevant stakeholders
- Update program documentation as required by the client, including program organizational charts
- Produce client-facing reports on Program’s compliance and effectiveness and present data to Client in a professional, organized, and constructive manner
- Evaluate work processes and documentation to ensure they meet manufacturer compliance requirements and fully respond to deviation root causes
- Lead the training of new CAPA processes to ensure full understanding by Program stakeholders
- Manage client-issued training records
- Provide support during audits, as required
- Assist in the development of new work and processes in response to identified Root Causes and in pursuit of robust Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Identify and implement metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field or equivalent
- 2+ years case management/program management experience and/or previous pharmaceutical brand management experience or equivalent, specific to oncology, neurology, or specialty drugs
- Experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, or insurance industry is an asset
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written in English
- Communications skills, verbal and written in French considered an asset
- Strong computer skills using MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills in order to resolve problems
- Proven ability to manage time, set priorities, and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work independently
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$57,700 - $96,100
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
McKesson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Current employees must apply through internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Lead Material Handler Chino, California 02-29-2024
- Pharmacy Coordinator Surrey, Canada 02-27-2024
- Pharmacy Technicians Jeffersonville, Indiana 02-27-2024
- Software Engineer Louisville, Kentucky 03-01-2024
- Training & Change Management Specialist, Talent Acquisition Alpharetta, Georgia 03-01-2024
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities