Customer Care RepresentativeMason, Ohio Job ID JR0090723 Category Customer Service Post Date May. 16, 2023
The state of healthcare is complex, but our shared purpose isn’t: Help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives. CoverMyMeds solves medication access challenges for patients throughout every step of their journey through a unified brand that now encompasses RelayHealth, RxCrossroads by McKesson, McKesson Prescription Automation and CoverMyMeds.
Our combined experience spans nearly 90 years and together, we’re applying our expertise to solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare. We accelerate innovative solutions for problems like medication affordability and adherence in way that everyone wins — from providers to pharmacies, payers to biopharma and, especially, patients. By combining automation and expert intervention, the company provides prior authorization, prescription decision support, specialty patient support, core adjudication network, patient assistance programs, clinical and behavioral adherence and patient empowerment solutions.
We’re proud to be an integral part of McKesson Corporation and embody the shared values and leadership behaviors of the greater organization.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Shift - M-F 8:30am-5:00pm EST
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Point of contact for customer queries and resolution.
- Provides customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications.
- Ensures that good customer relations and seamless turnaround in problem resolution are maintained and customer claims, product orders and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with the consumer laws.
- May answer questions and provide prompt information related to potential concerns. Develops organization-wide initiatives to proactively inform and educate customers.
Career Level – IC – Business Support – B2
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$14.68 - $24.46
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities