Systems Design LeadLongmont, Colorado Job ID JR0091148 Category Systems Engineering Post Date May. 23, 2023
CoverMyMeds is currently seeking a dynamic candidate for System Design Lead for our Prescription Automation business. Responsible for coordinating and assisting in the creation of system design artifacts for all new sites and expansions/additions of current sites. The design lead is charged with validating system drawings, staffing estimates, system space and layout, and assisting in the system pricing. The design lead will coordinate and prioritize tasks for the Engineering and estimation team members.
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
What You’ll Do:
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Performs analysis at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Leads employees and coordinates workflow from partners that operate within various specialized disciplines.
- Assists Sales function by providing basic forecast and pipeline report for portfolio of accounts.
- Assists with the creation of contracts and statements of work.
- Manages workflow deliverable schedule and repository for design artifacts.
What You’ll Need:
- Engineering or Technical Focused Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Domain experience in automated pharmacy system supplier area desirable. Experience with automated system design and capital equipment sales expected.
- Typically has 9+ years of professional experience and 1+ years of supervisory, management or lead experience.
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$116,000 - $193,300
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities