Associate Hardware AnalystLongmont, Colorado Job ID JR0095681 Category Software Quality Assurance Post Date Sep. 18, 2023
We are seeking a Hardware QA Analyst to join our McKesson Prescription Automation team in Longmont, CO. At McKesson Prescription Automation, we design, build, and implement high volume central fill and mail order pharmacies that integrate conveyors, pharmacy control software, robotics, and other automation techniques to achieve significant throughput.
The Hardware QA Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that all products operate with the utmost quality and superior performance. The QA analyst will collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, software engineers, business analysts, implementation specialists, and additional stakeholders on developing and executing test plans for new/existing features and new implementations. This individual will need to be an outgoing, hands-on individual who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and creating and executing manual and automated tests. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable working on both software and industrial automation devices to ensure that all integrations operate in a seamless fashion with patient safety at the forefront.
- Responsible for testing end-to-end systems (many interfacing software and hardware components).
- Develop scripted tests to deterministically assure that the software/hardware system is performing as specified by the requirements.
- Stages equipment for testing as needed, and works to resolve various challenges in that effort as well as in executing tests.
- Test programs for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to standards.
- Assist in the development of QA metrics, documentation, and dashboards.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Duties subject to change or expand depending on business needs
- Create and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures for an array of system testing as well as Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
Technical Degree or equivalent and typically requires 4+ years of relevant experience.
- 1+ years’ experience working with at least one of the following: distribution, pharmacy, industrial automation, warehouse management systems, manufacturing, or similar
- 1+ years in hands-on Hardware testing / troubleshooting
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic drawings
- 1+ years relevant experience in software operations, development and/or program testing
- Proficiency with logs in debugging software and hardware
- A passion for documentation and the ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Additional Knowledge and Skills
- The ability to identify new testing techniques and tools that can help us test more, better, and faster.
- Experience in an agile software development lifecycle.
- 1+ years’ experience with SQL
- IT, networking and windows operating systems
- Experience with test case development and management using tools such as Azure test plans, TFS or Quality Center
- Develop, execute, and interpret load, stress, and other automated performance tests
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and/or Azure DevOps to access/update case information, generate reports, and track activities
- Software Development experience is a plus (C#, C++, .NET, Python)
- Experience in Factory acceptance testing is a plus
- Understanding of industrial automation a plus.
- Hardware/software testing and or integration knowledge.
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Work Location: Longmont, CO
- General Office Demands
- Must be able to lift up-to 25 pounds
- Ability to travel up to 20% to manage and assist in testing in both warehouse, office, and customer site settings.
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$25.60 - $42.66
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Comptable principal (hybride)/ Senior Accountant (Hybrid) Saint-Laurent, Canada 08/11/2023
- Sourcing Operations Associate London, United Kingdom 08/08/2023
- Delivery Professional - Bulk Truck Indianapolis, Indiana 09/20/2023
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Clear Brook, Virginia 09/22/2023
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Honolulu, Hawaii 08/22/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities