Inside Sales Account ManagerLa Vergne, Tennessee Job ID JR0091171 Category Inside Sales Post Date May. 25, 2023
Key Job Responsibilities:
- MPB Acute Secondary Account Specialist, responsible for converting McKesson MPB Specialty and Plasma products and increasing overall profitability of MPB Specific Accounts without a McKesson distribution agreement.
- Generate sales among MPB accounts, for plasma and specialty items, Operates as the point of contact for targeted customers, Develops and maintains long-term relationships with buyer, Forecasts and tracks new product launches, Manages product shortages within client relationships, working to educate buyers on current market conditions, Identifies opportunities to grow business with accounts, Monitors customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts, Analyze sales statistics, Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Act as Full Line Remote Account Manager Support to designated accounts.
- Maximize Generic Opportunities within the 340b purchasing Model.
- Manage Day 2 Day operational needs such as… New Account Setup/Onboarding, Contract Pricing Issues, HIN requests, Credit and AP issues, 340b Setup, Connect User Maintenance, CSMP and Threshold Increase Requests, etc.
- Uses several systems or applications to perform customer interactions including SAP, SAP CRM – Cloud for Customer, Salesforce.com, Outlook and MS Office, Cisco, Tableau, various dashboards and reporting, and McKesson Connect.
- Utilizes strategic probing and analyzes multiple market factors such as leakage reports, overstocks, price changes, and others to both anticipate and identify customer access/needs and recommends the appropriate solution to assist buyers in formulating strategy in converting products to MPB.
- Maintain current, detailed, and accurate data in our SAP C4C/Salesforce.com CRM documenting customer interaction.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Total Target Cash (TTC) Pay Range for this position:0.01 - 0.01
Total Target Cash (TTC) is defined as base pay plus target incentive.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities