Pharmacy Sales Consultant (Kansas)Kansas, Remote Job ID JR0085003 Category Field Sales Post Date Mar. 01, 2023
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Responsible for promoting and selling McKesson's overall product line within a specific service area. Responsible for prospecting new business in the physician office market and maintaining existing accounts.
· Responsible for the sales of certain products and services in the Primary Care sales segment.
· Develop strategies with clients aimed at accelerating overall business processes.
· Develop and execute call plans and key account strategies to specifically add new accounts to the territory.
· Implement McKesson sales strategies, educate and convert the customer base.
· Perform field promotion work, demonstrate products/services, provide assistance in the best application of products/services and manage questions regarding products/services.
· Meet company forecasts and objectives for the territory.
· Master technical and industry knowledge in order to position McKesson's value to the customer.
Responsible for the sale of certain products or services. Duties involve direct one-to-one communication with customer or client. Performs field promotion work and develops new accounts. Demonstrates products and/ or services and provides assistance in the best application of product or services. Answers all questions concerning products or services and refers questions as necessary. May coordinate company product support (including technical engineering support) and services to ascertain customer's needs. May close transactions and take orders. May estimate time and sales expenses expected and submit to management. May analyze records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred. Interprets accounts, trends, and records to management. Sells to new and present clients. Contacts prospects and explains features and merits of products or services offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
4 years of relevant experience
· 4+ years B2B field sales experience
· Proven ability to maintain long term customer relationships
· Proficiency with using a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, ACT)
· Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
· Experience presenting to c-suite
· Valid driver's license and clear driving record
Additional Knowledge & Skills
· Prior sales experience in distribution is a plus.
· Prior lab sales experience is a plus.
· Strong sales drive and ability to build lasting customer relationships.
· Experience selling a large product line / large number of sku's.
· Experience selling value propositions and technology solutions.
· Experience managing GP's and Margins for a territory.
4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Ability to travel daily within assigned territory up to 80% of the time.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Total Target Cash (TTC) Pay Range for this position:$92,500 - $154,100
Total Target Cash (TTC) is defined as base pay plus target incentive.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities