Lead Material Handler - NightsJeffersonville, Ohio Job ID JR0098053 Category Material Handling Post Date Sep. 11, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
- Pulling and packing medical, surgical supplies and equipment orders for shipment
- Power equipment training required. Including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy.
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
- Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing medical and surgical supplies and equipment to more than 50% of Americas hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities
- 5+ years of related experience
Shift Details: Sunday – Thursday (Sunday 3:00 pm – Completion, Monday – Thursday 5:00 pm – Completion)
- Work experience in a fast-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
- The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
- Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
- Operating power equipment is mandatory.
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipment
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O4
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$17.74 - $29.56
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Comptable principal (hybride)/ Senior Accountant (Hybrid) Saint-Laurent, Canada 08/11/2023
- Sourcing Operations Associate London, United Kingdom 08/08/2023
- Delivery Professional - Bulk Truck Indianapolis, Indiana 09/20/2023
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Clear Brook, Virginia 09/22/2023
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Honolulu, Hawaii 08/22/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities