Lead Facilities TechnicianJeffersonville, Ohio Job ID JR0106378 Category Facility Services Post Date Feb. 12, 2024
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
- Job Description
Our Ohio Distribution Center is seeking a dynamic and motivated Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring the optimal utilization of the organization's facilities. Ensures proper functioning of facilities through ongoing inspection and maintenance.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance, modification, trouble shooting, and repair of a wide variety of challenging electronic and electro-mechanical systems in a distribution center environment.
- Provide electrical support for all facility systems and equipment including but not limited to conveyors, A-Frames, Printers, Strappers, Compressors, and other automated technologies.
- Demonstrate skills in all phases of facility maintenance including electrical troubleshooting. Self-starter in new system and equipment learning and training.
- Proven ability to lead and train other facilities assistants. Communicate with and maintain effective relationships with vendors.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday Night Shift (Flexible Start Times between 6pm-8pm)
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with troubleshooting control systems ranging from relay logic to microprocessor-based controls.
- Proven ability to read and understand electrical schematics is required.
- Applicants must have flexibility with work hours and days, to include holidays and short notice call in.
- Proven ability to lead, communicate and motivate team members under normal as well as during times of high pressure due to system failures.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and address issues as they arise during normal working hours or when on call.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively between facilities team, vendors, operations, and IT.
- Proven ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with contractors who perform maintenance or upgrade work on facility systems.
- Excellent understanding of the electrical and mechanical systems including power feeders, transformers, generators, switchgear, AC/DC drives, PLC’s, UPS systems, compressors, strappers air handling units and CRAC units.
- Experience with and ability to train others on LOTO and OSHA regulations.
- Experience with CMMS program such as Maintenance Connection.
- Knowledge of the NEC and light electrical construction experience is desired.
- Windows XP/Windows 7 and work order experience is preferred
- Associate degree, trade school certification, or other verifiable training in a relevant technical field.
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O3
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$21.31 - $35.51
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Lead Material Handler Chino, California 02/29/2024
- Pharmacy Coordinator Surrey, Canada 02/27/2024
- Pharmacy Technicians Jeffersonville, Indiana 02/27/2024
- Software Engineer Louisville, Kentucky 03/01/2024
- Training & Change Management Specialist, Talent Acquisition Alpharetta, Georgia 03/01/2024
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities