Lab Implementation SpecialistJacksonville, Florida Job ID JR0086370 Category Client Service Post Date May. 04, 2023
McKesson Corporation is a Fortune 8 company and is one of the largest providers of healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, medical & pharmaceutical supplies, healthcare technology, community oncology and specialty care in the United States with revenues of $231 billion in 2020. The company was founded in 1833 by John McKesson and Charles Olcott in New York with a focus on importing and wholesaling pharmaceutical products. United by our ICARE shared principles, McKesson's 80,000 employees work together every day to make better care possible around the globe – one product, one partner, one patient at a time.
We are seeking a Lab Implementation Specialist to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
Utilize project management software to manage the coordination of lab instrument install timeline from start to finish. Initiate communication with vendors, sales, customer and internal partners. Partner with internal teams to validate all customer commitments are met.
- Communicate with customer, vendor, sales team and internal partners including welcome email, timeline updates, intake calls
- Coordinate customer calendar to facilitate a streamlined process for training, delivery, install and validations. Validate room readiness and establish project timelines for analyzer delivery, install, verification, training, etc.
- Validate and optimize test menu. Coordinate pricing for any new item additions. Work with manufacturer to provide their technical team with menu detail to create the final product list
- Prepare initial startup order to insure product on hand for validations. Coordinate with material management to incorporate new demand where applicable. Work with internal teams to set up standing order and sequester stock where necessary
- Manage customer expectations to confirm deliver, install and training activities are completed at expected dates
- Post implementation review to validate all customer requirements were met and processes are established for ongoing order management
- Provides back-up coverage for other team members as necessary
2+ years relevant experience
- Experience in customer or vendor interfacing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience presenting to others
- GPO experience
- Project management experience with small to medium sized projects
- Experience with continuous improvement programs and lean solutions
- Experience with JD Edwards preferred
- Experience in lab category
- Experience with Salesforce.com
4-year degree or equivalent experience
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$21.75 - $36.25
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities