Senior Director, RVP IT Customer SuccessIrving, Texas Job ID JR0089565 Category General IT Post Date May. 23, 2023
McKesson is in the business of better health, and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
We are looking for a strategic leader to drive Customer Success for large medical practices that rely on our full stack IT services to deliver care to cancer patients. It's about thinking like the customer—understanding their goals and consistently delivering value. We are seeking a problem solver and organization developer —someone creative enough to design compelling digital transformation programs that will scale, with management and organization change skills to put those programs into effect, and with business and operational savvy to bring together and report on efficiency. You will have responsibility for outcome driven engagements determined by customer needs, helping us achieve our Customer Success mission of accelerating value for our customers through IT
- Responsibility for outcome driven engagements determined by customer needs, helping us achieve our Customer Success mission of accelerating value delivered by Technology to our customers
- Develop the Customer Success strategy for our Technology portfolio at one of the largest medical practices in North America
- Manage a cross-functional team that will not directly report to you
- Deliver efficiently via strong operational focus, capability development, and alignment with key partners in technical, medical and administrative domains
- Responsible for the development of engagement models, methodologies, and offerings that ensure the adoption of standardized Technology products at our practices
- Develop thoughtful and strategic approaches which drives adoption and value realization
- Attract, recruit, inspire and retain the best talent
- Develop relationships and have frequent interaction with customers, including VPs, and C-level executives
- Collaborate with other senior leaders to achieve shared business outcomes
- Technical expertise to constructively engage with product leadership to help shape the product roadmap
Typically requires 13+ years relevant experience
- 8+ years of Director or above level experience in Account Management or Alliance Leadership
- Demonstrates solid understanding of healthcare clinical settings or retail front door
- Strong track record of leading customer relationships centered around digital transformation through strong partnerships
- Ability to convey sophisticated ideas and influence customers and colleagues at an executive level
- Be an inspiring leader and shown success in large-scale transformations
- Strong change agent
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written in English
4-year degree or related field or equivalent experience
- General Office environment
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$152,000 - $253,400
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities