MHS National Account – Sr. Director, MHS Sales Coordinators & Project ManagementIrving, Texas Job ID JR0088541 Category Client Relationship Post Date Apr. 25, 2023
Primary Role: Lead MHS Sales Coordinators (9 FTEs: 1 Sr. Manager, 2 Sr. Client Associates and 6 Client Associates) located throughout the United States. Lead the team supporting and servicing the MHS field sales teams and executives to maintain profitable marketing and sales results for Acute GPO(s), their shareholders or regional offices and key facilities. Identify, drive, and facilitate end to end cross fictional Project Management for special/specific AOP generating initiatives impacting the MHS segment. Establish and maintain day to day goals/objectives and consistent SOPs from back office, field sales, internal and external executive reporting to provide overall customer service in responding and meeting customer issues, resolving complaints, maintaining system files and contract/federal/state compliance to MCK policies and written IDN agreements. Through evaluation and understanding of MCK field sales goals to achieve IDNs initiatives and corporate objectives across multiple MCK business units to maximize full market potential. Strategic oversight in agreement and system set up and audits for world class service of IDN business opportunities.
- Day-to-day direction of all MHS IDN system set up and maintenance in support of MHS field sales teams and field customer facing relationship. Meet or exceed defined customer service levels that directly influence the department's achievement of targeted customer satisfaction goals.
- Work with Team, VP of NASS, VP of NA, AVP, VP of Sales and other MCK executives to develop goals, objectives, and measurements for performance, to ensure alignment with the PSaS strategic business goals.
- Cross Functional Project Management Leader through driving clear/trackable results, building relationships, and driving partnerships across key stakeholders. Partnering with sales leaders, National Accounts and BU executives and ensure contractual compliance for GPO/IDN customer base day to day services, with a goal of world class customer satisfaction, sales goal achievement and streamlining cost to service through planning, process development and teamwork across all functional areas.
- Develop NPS process, goals and tracking at internal and external levels are achieved.
- Liaison between field IDN teams and all MCK functional areas to develop and execute SLA initiatives.
- Champion the development of internal and external partnerships to enhance responsiveness to customers' needs, ensures internal/external customer understanding, develops, and leads cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Coach and develop staff to maintain a productive and motivated workforce. Champion new initiatives and act as a catalyst for change through continuous improvement and process redesign and development. Identify key success metrics and performance indicators.
- Coordinate development and roll out of new or updated MCK policies as needed.
- Customer Satisfaction targets are met or exceeded.
- Day to day service levels of the team is performed to schedule and within compliance and IDN NPS goals and objectives.
- Compliance to all SOX, Government and State rules and regulations regarding assigned IDN/GPOs.
- AOP targets identified, tracked and achieved.
- Internal Field Sales and MHS executive relationships are maintained or strengthened.
- Internal back-office relationships are maintained and strengthened.
- Employee’s performance and satisfaction expectations are met or exceed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA, Advanced Degree or CPA preferred
- 13+ years of professional experience in sales/customer service or project management
- 6+ years of progressive leadership experience
- 3+ years of 340B/PHS experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt Preferred
- Expertise in healthcare data, analytics, healthcare technology development, regulatory environments
- Ability to lead cross-functional change and transformation initiatives
- Proven success leading customer-success, government contracting and compliant initiatives with heavy 340B/PHS experience
- Demonstrated cross-functional and cross-divisional coordination and building relationships
- Project Management certification (PMP)
- Advanced executive presentation, negotiation, and leadership experience
Travel: Position will require overnight business trips during the year. Should anticipate 35% to 50% travel.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$140,600 - $234,300
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities