Business Development Analyst - 340B GatewayIrving, Texas Job ID JR0083658 Category Client Relationship Post Date Mar. 01, 2023
The Business Analyst – 340B Gateway(SM) will play an integral role in the development and execution of analysis and business development recommendations for their assigned customer account. The Business Analyst will act as a primary point of contact for their customer related to performance reviews requests, “what if“ new business development opportunities, and general business analysis.
Working as part of a team, the Business Analyst will establish collaborative relationships, both internal external, to facilitate requests and drive a deeper understanding of customer performance and business growth opportunities.
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned customer relationship and facilitate data analysis requests with internal and external stakeholders including R&D, Hospital Strategic Account Management, Sales, Strategy, and Enterprise Strategic Account Management
- Establish and execute weekly customer meetings to track all requests, open items, and on-going research
- Proactively develop, maintain, and communicate customer’s program performance and recommend solutions for improvement
- Act as subject matter expert for account and evangelize customer narrative to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in quarterly business review process
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Prepare written analysis and summarize results using graphical representations and professional formatting
- Design and implement new solutions to existing and anticipated problems
- Develop visualizations that compile, analyze and report on data
- Practical experience working in collaborative environment across cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to manage high touch customer relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strategic Thinking - Strategic and analytical thinking, strong project management and problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
- Healthcare Knowledge - Healthcare industry experience with an understanding of 340B and retail pharmacy prescription processing experience
- Communication - Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport and credibility across customer and internal and external stakeholders
Education / Certification
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Possess and maintain 340B Apexus Certified Expert Certification (preferred)
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$72,800 - $121,400
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities