Senior SAP Vistex DeveloperIrving, Texas
What makes a successful Senior SAP Vistex Developer? Here are the top traits.
- Technologically Savvy
- Visual Thinker
Make an impact by using your problem-solving skills to assure maximum “uptime” for our products and a smooth experience for our customers, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Monitor and analyze insights on the next steps of improving care through our evolving data and technology tools.
solutions that help break down affordability barriers to improving distribution that helps maintain drug efficacy, you’ll play a key role in shaping a global industry.
Coverage you can rely on
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Benefits that go beyond your base pay
- 401(k) (U.S.)
- Pension (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Support for total well-being
- Mental Health Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Education Reimbursement
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Flexible Work Environment
A global leader of inclusion
McKesson’s commitment to diversity and inclusion starts at the top. We have also been named a Best Employer for Diversity by Forbes.
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: Senior SAP Vistex Developer
Job Location:Irving, TX / The Woodlands, TX / Richmond, VA (Irving TX is preferred. Will consider other MT or Business Unit Hubs for internal candidates. )
Current Need: Our Global vendor incentives team is seeking a Senior Software Developer who will design, develop, implement and support technical solutions in SAP/Vistex for Purchase Rebates and Customer Rebates
- Work primarily in SAP Client/Server enterprise in support of multiple McKesson Business Units utilizing advanced technical knowledge for complex solutions that involve requirements analysis, prototyping, designing and development of solutions.
- Should possess deep knowledge of ABAP Workbench, Object Oriented ABAP, ALV reporting, Adobe forms, SMARTFORM/SAP Scripts, Fiori and UI5
- Expert in SAP Enhancements technologies including Classical Enhancements BADI, User Exits, BTE, and new Enhancement framework
- Provide programming support and direction implementing technical solutions for complex business scenarios with RICEFW objects in SAP SD, SAP FI and Vistex.
- Design and build high performance Interfaces to integrate internal/external systems and applications using BAPI, RFC, file, Webservices, XI/PI Proxys, ALE EDI IDOC technologies, APIs, etc.
- Ability to improve performance of existing SAP applications using performance tuning techniques (SAT, ST05, ST22, ATC, Code Inspector) and implement SAP parallel processing techniques.
- Responsible for Unit testing, Integration test fixes, regression testing, and cut-over activities
- Find appropriate SAP OSS notes to resolve high priority issues
Minimum requirements: 7+ years relevant experience in SAP Vistex with ABAP development.
- Experience with SAP ABAP programming tools including Object Oriented programming with ABAP Objects, ABAP Workbench, BSP Workbench, Webservices, Conversions.
- Enhancement experience with BADI, New Enhancement Framework including Enhancement points, Sections and spots.
- Familiar with SAP Business Workflow, OSS Notes, BAPI, RFC, ALE, EDI IDOCs, Query Painter, Menu Painter, Screen Painter SmartForms, Adobe Forms, Interactive Adobe Forms, Object Model ALV, SAP CCMS Printing, Transport Management and Debugging.
- Experience with running performance tools like Runtime Analysis, Code Inspector, SQL Trace, System Log
- Experience Interfacing with external systems like MuleSoft and other SAP systems like SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP XI in the NetWeaver 7.0 Environment and monitor integration load and RFC Queues.
- Experience in SAP SD Pricing and Vistex Rebates will be an added advantage.
- Exposer to SAP HANA development and Cloud solutions will be an added advantage.
Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$116,200 - $193,600
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!