Customer Service RepresentativeFort Worth, Texas Job ID JR0097455 Category Customer Service Post Date Sep. 06, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
Point of contact for customer queries and resolution. Provides customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications. Ensures that good customer relations and seamless turnaround in problem resolution are maintained and customer claims, product orders and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with the consumer laws. May answer questions and provide prompt information related to potential concerns. Develops organization-wide initiatives to proactively inform and educate customers.
Schedule: Work schedule anytime: Monday thru Friday, 7:00am – 9:00pm Central, according to business needs.
*Standard hours for training: Monday thru Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm, Central, according to business needs.
***This is an IN-OFFICE position working under a remote setting until further notice
- Accept inbound calls and handle customer requests with professional phone etiquette
- Enter all calls in the Call Tracking System with accurate, well documented call notes
- Self-starter who display a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attendance
- Place direct, drop ship and remote enhanced delivery orders
- Assist customers with system navigation
- Ability to contribute effectively and consistently within a team while displaying McKesson I.C.A.R.E. principles
- Process credit research and document retrieval requests
- Meet all departmental goals including schedule adherence, attendance, and quality monitoring
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers to provide first call resolution and de-escalate customer concerns
- Work with multiple systems, up to 3 monitor, and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills to include terminology, function, and navigation
- Education: H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Typically requires 1+ years of related experience.
- Entire MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Teams, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of systems: SAP, Verint, Cisco Finesse, Salesforce, WorkDay
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis
- Pay differential for bilingual, fluent, Spanish speaking individuals
- Success in a work from home environment preferred
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Pharmacy Tech experience preferred
- Education: H.S. diploma or equivalent
No agencies please
Career Level – IC – Business Support – B2
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$15.41 - $25.69
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Chief Counsel Mississauga, Canada 09/29/2023
- Spécialiste principal(e) de la validation de la qualité / Senior Quality Validation Specialist Multiple 09/29/2023
- Specialiste de support et Chargé de Compte / Support Specialist-Account Manager Saint-Laurent, Canada 09/29/2023
- Implementation Analyst Atlanta, Georgia 09/29/2023
- Clinical Case Educator Cary, North Carolina 09/29/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities