Sr. Customer Service Specialist - Hospital CoordinatorDuluth, Georgia Job ID JR0100814 Category Customer Service Post Date Nov. 01, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
- Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5 PM
- Schedule subject to change to meet business demands
- Professionally and effectively interface with customers, company sales representatives, buyers, internal and external team members, to handle a variety of customer support functions.
- Providing customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications.
- Ensuring that good customer relations and seamless turnaround in problem resolution are maintained and customer claims, product orders and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with the consumer laws.
- Answering questions and provide prompt information related to potential concerns.
- Developing organization-wide initiatives to proactively inform and educate customers.
- Providing tracking information on critical deliveries.
- Managing inbound order-taking calls/order entry and perform basic cross-selling duties. (Place orders and educate customers of the basic products and services available to them. Work with a sense of urgency and organization to ensure correct order is placed in accordance with distribution center deadlines.)
- Researching and processing credits to customers for stocked returns, damages and other issues. Follow correct procedures and compliance guidelines, such as hazardous materials, cold chain compliance and pedigree, to determine and document accurate reasons for credits, issue customer credits, and organize the logistics of returned product, effectively communicating with customer and sales throughout the process)
- Responding to basic customer inquiries regarding products, pricing and basic back order reports in a timely and professional manner
- Providing customers requested documents (MSDS, catalogs, invoices, POD’s) and samples
- Managing customer and product data within the system. Communicating with cross-functional departments in order to coordinate customer service
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 4+ years of customer service experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Advanced computer experience with MS Office
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to handle escalated customer issues with attention to detail and follow through
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Minimum of Associates degree preferred
- Experience with SAP, Business Objects, Sales Force preferred
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and effectively reprioritize
Career Level – IC – Business Support – B4
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$18.79 - $31.31
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities