Software Developer/EngineerColumbus, Ohio Job ID JR0101455 Category Software Development & Engineering Post Date Nov. 17, 2023
As a Software Developer at CoverMyMeds, you'll create solutions that make our healthcare system work more efficiently and effectively in order to help millions of people receive their prescription medications every year. You'll build products that our partners in healthcare use every day and innovate products that don't even exist yet. You'll work on small, cross-functional and collaborative teams with endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning and mentor others. This position can be worked from our Columbus office or be fully Remote.
Our Tech Stack Ruby on Rails, React, PostgreSQL, Git, Redis, Sidekiq, Docker, RSpec. As well as some: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet,VueJS, MSSQL
What You'll Do:
- CoverMyMeds has built many products to solve complex Healthcare problems. You'll help build solutions with Product Alignment, and contribute to our applications in many ways, including the following:
- Design and develop web applications and APIs for the CoverMyMeds product line
- Jump into both the front-end and back-end of solutions, with the exact balance depending on the project and team
- Own the quality of the solutions you create through automated testing, and support and maintain your solutions after they're in production
- Contribute to a productive agile environment by partnering closely with necessary stakeholders, deploying often and inspecting and adapting as needed
- Around 3 or more years of experience in back-end web development (Don't know our tech stack? No problem. We hire from all tech stacks and training's on us)
- Familiar with front-end web development technologies and techniques
- Proficient in development SQL database software
- Non-technical skills that really set our Software Developers up for success:
- Desire to empathetically share and receive feedback and knowledge to help everyone keep improving ~Thrive at working closely with a cross-functional team including UX and Analytics to find solutions collaboratively
- Able to effectively explain your choices during problem-solving
- Great at communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Our more senior Software Developers should also have these traits:
- Passionate about mentoring other team members
- Proven experience leading discussions with diverse stakeholders
- Able to understand customer needs and challenges
- Our company culture is a collection of the unique individuals who represent our mission and values.
We are looking for people who are motivated to take on challenges and have a passion for helping others. If you don't feel you check every box, but have relevant skills that can impact this role, please apply! We can grow together.
How We Grow:
We're almost always hiring Software Developers on all our teams across CoverMyMeds. We encourage internal movement, grow constantly and experience a ton of change, so we feel it's most important to assess you for how you'll succeed at CoverMyMeds versus on one individual team. We do our best to learn as much as we can about your skill set and interests, and at the end of our process, we select which teams we feel will set you up for success right away.
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$99,500 - $165,800
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities