Salesforce AdministratorColumbus, Ohio Job ID JR0090491 Category Systems Administration Post Date May. 12, 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Salesforce Administrator to join our talented team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our Salesforce Orgs within CoverMyMeds (CMM) to ensure the efficient and effective use of the platform by our users. You will work closely with stakeholders from various departments to provide technical solutions, perform system enhancements, and maintain data quality standards.
- Manage and maintain our Salesforce platform, including but not limited to user management, security settings (including sharing rules), data management, and system configurations.
- Develop and implement solutions to improve the functionality and usability of our Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business requirements and provide technical solutions that meet those requirements.
- Develop reports and dashboards to track performance and provide insights into data trends.
- Use standard Salesforce declarative programming tools (Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, Email Alerts, etc.…) to automate business processes where appropriate.
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing on solutions and work closely with users for user acceptance testing.
- Maintain data quality standards by performing regular data cleaning, deduplication, and other data management tasks.
- Monitor system performance and proactively identify and address issues that may impact system usability or data accuracy.
- Train and support users on Salesforce best practices and provide ongoing support to ensure successful adoption of the platform.
- Stay up to date with Salesforce updates and best practices and provide recommendations for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce administration and configuration of Sales Cloud.
- Knowledge of data management best practices and experience with data cleansing, data deduplication, and data migration.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal) skills with a solution focused mindset and ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Willingness to pitch-in, problem solve, and identify areas of improvement.
- Experience working with Salesforce in large enterprise environment.
- JIRA/Agile experience is a plus.
- Conga Apttus CLM experience is a plus.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for Salesforce administration and a track record of success in managing and maintaining complex Salesforce platforms, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$78,500 - $130,900
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities