Executive Assistant - ProductColumbus, Ohio Job ID JR0098762 Category Executive Assistant Post Date Sep. 18, 2023
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson Corporation, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that has been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor and a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE. Through innovation and collaboration, CoverMyMeds’ solutions help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives by seamlessly connecting the healthcare network to improve medication access; thereby increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment. CoverMyMeds’ network includes 75 percent of electronic health record systems (EHRs), 50,000+ pharmacies, 750,000 providers and most health plans and PBMs.
CoverMyMeds is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will provide administrative support to multiple leaders and their teams. You will be responsible for providing analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve and assist leaders of complex details and advance administrative duties. This role will coordinate activities between departments and outside parties and contacts company personnel at all organization levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Proactively maintain and manage calendars for multiple leaders to optimize time and efficiency.
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense report management.
- Coordinates events and meetings (i.e., logistics, room setup, required materials, refreshment/ food needs)
- Actively participates in the organization and preparation of meetings, recording / reporting meeting minutes and attendance.
- Assist/prepare presentation materials and agendas.
- Supports with task management.
- Monitors performance and tracking progress on action items.
- Coordinate regular communications with leaders by using the appropriate media and timing.
- Identifies and recommends best practices.
- Supports new hire onboarding.
- 6+ years advanced administrative support experience working with senior level executives.
- Fortune 500 experience highly preferred
- Based in Columbus required.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Proficient in the use of Concur Expense
- Domestic travel experience needed
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, and OneDrive
- Demonstrated project management experience/Event Planning
- Action oriented: Strong multi-tasking, analytical thinking, and organizational skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong collaboration skills within and outside team
- Professional and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a variety of situations and people, sometimes under high pressure.
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Strong working knowledge of computers and technology with the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience with travel industry. Understanding airline, hotel, and rental car policies, etc.
Additional Skills & Knowledge
- Flexible with the ability to reprioritize tasks quickly when needed.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with varying personalities.
- Ability to work independently and in a different location than team.
- Commitment to McKesson’s ICARE and ILEAD
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$28.74 - $47.90
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Chief Counsel Mississauga, Canada 09/29/2023
- Spécialiste principal(e) de la validation de la qualité / Senior Quality Validation Specialist Multiple 09/29/2023
- Specialiste de support et Chargé de Compte / Support Specialist-Account Manager Saint-Laurent, Canada 09/29/2023
- Implementation Analyst Atlanta, Georgia 09/29/2023
- Clinical Case Educator Cary, North Carolina 09/29/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities