Material Handler Specialist COLD - FULL TIME - WeekdayBethlehem, Pennsylvania Job ID JR0097685 Category Material Handling Post Date Sep. 07, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
Schedule: Monday- Thursday 8AM Start till completion
- This role is for the Fridge and Freezer, Monday to Thursday 8am till the work is finished, some Fridays will be mandatory. We ship many different vaccines and lifesaving medicine for our customers. It is very cold and you will be going in and out of both of them consistently throughout the day. you will be responsible for receiving, put away, picking, packing, and shipping of the packages. It is a very small team so everyone needs to know everything.
- must be able to work in temperature's between -15 degrees to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- lifting up to 50 pounds on a daily basis
- constantly going in and out of freezer and fridge to get ice and pick product.
- strong sense of urgency, cleanliness and teamwork, someone who is self driven and motivated.
• Good communication skills with the ability to speak with individuals to clearly explain each process effectively
• Passion and commitment to the success of our team and individuals
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High degree of flexibility needed, in order to meet challenges of working in a high intensity environment with constantly changing priorities
• Must be capable of working independently and self-directed with minimal oversight from management
• Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to operate the Power Industrial Equipment as needed and maintain appropriate certification. (I.e., Order Pick, Stand-up Forklift, Reach Truck, Walkie Rider.)
• Typically requires 3+ years of related experience.
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O3
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$16.78 - $27.96
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities