Sr QA ManagerAtlanta, Georgia Job ID JR0089783 Category Software Quality Assurance Post Date May. 23, 2023
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At Macro Helix, we are a leader in providing 340B software focused on helping customers improve financial performance, increase operating efficiencies and maintain regulatory compliance. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Macro Helix helps hospitals and health care systems improve the operational and financial performance of their pharmacy service offerings. Our solutions help clients reduce drug costs, increase reimbursements, and maintain compliance with federal and state regulations. Macro Helix is seeking the right individual to join our team as a QA Manager
As a Sr QA Manager, you will lead a QA team of 12 quality assurance professionals. The position reports directly to the director of Software Development & QA. If you have a passion for engineering and testing software and a track record for building high performing teams, we are interested in you. We are seeking a leader that will inspire our teams to achieve fantastic results. As a contributor within the Macro Helix Research and Development (R&D) team, you will manage and lead a collaborative and highly skilled team responsible for testing the quality of our Macro Helix 340B Application®, an enterprise class 340B Management System, spanning a wide array of pharmaceutical functionality and diverse technologies. We are looking for a leader that can come in and transform our QA team. Need the ability to introduce new tools to QA to help the team test new technologies that are always coming into the team like data bricks, data warehouse and angular technologies within the UI space. Needs to have QA automation tool experience to enable him/her to help guide the team around how to best automate our testing within the Macro Helix environment
- Leading a diverse QA test automation & manual tester team to deliver high quality software that exceeds customer expectations
- Developing the professional growth of direct reports
- Managing software projects and release schedules
- Growing the core values based culture within the R&D organization
- Attracting and interviewing top talent within the local and national IT markets
- Investing in the Atlanta IT community, giving back to the community and representing the McKesson brand
- Driving excellence within the R&D organization by actively participating on cross-functional teams
- Understanding the Macro Helix domain and learning how customers use Macro Helix products to manage their business
- Communicating complex topics to a diverse audience, including business leaders and customers
- Championing continuous improvement and promoting quality assurance best practices across teams.
9+ years’ experience in software and/or program testing and demonstrated leadership skills and 5+ years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- Experience leading a team of QA professionals
- Experience testing large, complex, commercially available software solutions
- Ability to utilize diverse SDLC methodologies, including Agile Scrum methodology a plus
- Demonstrated experience utilizing test automation in functional, acceptance and integration testing
- Strong experience in a test management tool, like ALM or Qtest or something similar
- Experience leading the development of test automation solutions within a quality assurance team Additional Knowledge & Skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Energetic, passionate and creative leader who values people, relationships, and performance
- Positively contributes to building a great culture
- Hunger for personal and professional growth; as an individual and as an organization
- Proven ability to drive activities to closure while pursuing excellence
- Respects, then questions the status quo looking for opportunities to continuously improve
- Innovative mindset that seeks to exceed expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in performance testing is a plus
- Passionate about software quality
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands / Up to 10% travel
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$107,700 - $179,500
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
- Warehouse Worker - Full Time Shifts Aurora, Colorado 04/21/2023
- Associé Principal, Gestion de l'Approvisionnement Saint-Laurent, Canada 06/09/2023
- Senior Director, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Irving, Texas 06/09/2023
- Specialist, Global Security Mississauga, Canada 05/26/2023
- Conseiller(ère), Gestion des congés / Bilingual Advisor, Leaves Management Saint-Laurent, Canada 05/10/2023
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities