Associate Clinical Programs Analyst (Contract)Canada, Remote Job ID JR0102037 Category Clinical Programs Post Date Nov. 20, 2023
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 12 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
At McKesson Canada, you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
The Associate Clinical Programs Analyst is responsible for planning, implementing, executing, and evaluating clinical programs and procedures.
Please Note: This is a 6 Month Contract
- Perform Health Care Practitioner and patient registration activities, according to program protocols and applicable departmental procedures.
- Process data entry activities of pertinent information received at different points of contact during the delivery of program services.
- Provide answers to general inquiry calls submitted via telephone or web-based platforms on program services, disease state or product related questions, based on information provided as part of the program materials.
- Provide medical support to patients and health care providers, including but not limited to education on specific diseases and therapies and disease management.
- Prepare for and attend extensive, specialized training sessions for specific therapies provided by the pharmaceutical team.
- Telephone support (including maintenance calls and adherence support both inbound and outbound as needed).
- Administer and adhere to case-management protocols, including clinical monitoring, data collection, on-going patient follow-up, compliance, therapy disruption/discontinuation monitoring, adverse event reporting and liaison with primary healthcare providers.
- Work directly with the reimbursement specialist and the physician to secure funding for their patient's therapies; assist with alternative funding searches when needed.
- Attend patient meetings, conferences as needed to educate patients, providers regarding disease/product information and case management services.
- Must be able to identify and report AE's to health Canada, Med Info and enter into source system and third-party systems.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with physicians' offices, pharmacies, services providers and other parties to provide comprehensive and coordinated service to patients and physicians and resolve issues as they arise.
- RN/RPN/LPN with the College of Nurses of Alberta, Canada. Must be a member in good standing.
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
- Strong computer and software skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French is preferred (bilingual)
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Acrobat, CRM database entry, VOIP telephony, web portals, teleconferences, web-based meetings
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to supportphysical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, pleaseclick here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$50,900 - $84,900
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
McKesson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Current employees must apply through internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
How we work and live plays a big role in building a healthier world. View our wide range of health benefits, financial benefits, wellness programs, and flexible working schedules.
Ready for the next step? We’ll guide you along the journey of our hiring process.
Culture and Values
Advancing health outcomes for all — this is the foundation of how we interact with customers, business partners, and each other. Meet the team and learn more about our mission.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our culture is built around diverse perspectives because everyone’s unique story, experiences, and ideas are valued here.
You haven't viewed any jobs yet.View available opportunities
You haven't saved any jobs yet.View available opportunities